Tue, 26 Sept|
King Park Sports Complex
Youth Mental Health Talk with Greg Inglis - Raymond Terrace
For Youth 12-18 - join GI as he discusses all things mental health. Register your place to secure your spot
Time & Location
26 Sept 2023, 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
King Park Sports Complex, 23 Newline Rd, Raymond Terrace NSW 2324, Australia
About the event
ATTENDANCE IS BY REGISTRATION ONLY.
Youth Mental Health talk with Greg Inglis-2pm -3pmGet together and hear Greg Inglis's story and learn about mental health.
Once all places are filled, the event will close its registrations.
This program is proudly supported by Wahroonga Aboriginal Corporation and and Port Stephens Shire Council.
This talk is part of a full day program. You are welcome to attend for the full day or just come for the talk between 2-3pm.
Full day program
Join Greg Inglis at King Park Sports Complex, Raymond Terrace for a day of activities prom
oting positive health.The purpose of the Goanna Academy Clinic is to give back to the community and promote Mental Health awareness.
- 10:30am - Community Service Markets Start
- 10:30 -Clinic Registrations open
- 11:00-Welcome to Country
- 11:15 - Clinic Starts-Separate registration required for participation in football clinic activities
- 1:00 - BBQ Lunch for clinic participants
- 1:30-Clinic Finishes
- 2:00 - Youth Mental Health Talk with Greg Inglis
- 3:00 - Adult Mental Health talk with Greg Inglis and the Goanna Academy Team-Please complete separate registration if interested in attending this